Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Diary


To day I am going to write about one of my favorite belonging, and it is very important to me because my husband gift it to me. Before got married, when we met for the first time, we spent an hour together in a park. He gave me the gift before leaving. Hence I did not have enough time to open it till i reached home. Then I opened the gift and there was a lovely diary with a pen . when I opened the diary I found a note written on the first page -


''How wonderful my life will be if you hold my hands and touch my heart. Lets start our journey together''.


That was the first day when I started written the diary. I don't write everything on the diary like other people do. I don't want to write all my daily gossip over there. I write only the specific and special events or thought about my husband and myself. It is a symbol of love and I only share with my husband about those writing.

1 comment:

  1. "I write only the specific and special events or thought about my husband and myself. It is a symbol of love and I only share with my husband about those writing." is a good thing! I also did that, but nootbooks which I bought them by myself! Are you also writting it now? I don't do it now!^_^!

    ReplyDelete