Wednesday, September 30, 2009

09-09-09-The Special Day


'09-09-09' peoples thinks this is a magical word and wish to see something happen good. Though technically there's nothing special about the date, some concern with the history and meaning of such combination. They even explaining the number as a very powerful one. Number 9 is treated differently in different culture. In china number 9 is a symbol of luck, on the other hand Japan see the dates as danger. In china number 9 associated with forgiveness, compassion and success on the positive side and arrogance and self-righteousness on the negative side. Whereas in Japan 9 stand for suffering, so they consider the number is unlucky. But for me there is no speciallity for this date or day. The day is almost simillar to my any other days. I waked up early to make food for my husband and went to school. When the class finished, I came back to my house then I did some usual work I do everyday. It was a usual day like any the other days. I wish the day bring good luck to me and to all my friends, my classmates, my teachers and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment